Aunt Becky finds out if the Rowdy Girls are getting a She or (another) He Cousin on February 13.
I am SO excited to find out. So much so that I have actually purchased a baby gift in each gender. Just in case. Hurry up and find out already!
And to reminisce and get an idea of what she'll see on Feb. 13th, here is my favorite ultrasound picture. The girls were 18 weeks here and Em appears to be kissing Roo on the forehead. Love it!

I am SO excited to find out. So much so that I have actually purchased a baby gift in each gender. Just in case. Hurry up and find out already!
And to reminisce and get an idea of what she'll see on Feb. 13th, here is my favorite ultrasound picture. The girls were 18 weeks here and Em appears to be kissing Roo on the forehead. Love it!

3 comments:
We've come a long way, babies. Lookin' forward to the big announcement myself!
You got us presents? You shouldn't have! No, really... what is it?
I don't think I've seen this sonogram picture before! It's so sweet!
Love ya,
Beak
OH I love it! We never had such great sono pics! Cute!
Post a Comment