Tonight around 9pm I heard Em, via our baby monitor, still talking.
Roo was asleep and had been for a half hour or so.
Em? Not so much.
She recited her alphabet several times. Counted to 14 or 15, I'm not sure.
It's hard to distinguish which number she's saying after she passes 13.
Counted backwards from 5 and said "blast awwwwfff!" a few times.
And then she was quiet for a bit. So, I thought she was finally going to sleep.
Then, very sweetly, I hear her call for Roo and tell her she loves her.
Em, 12 months old
Roo was asleep and had been for a half hour or so.
Em? Not so much.
She recited her alphabet several times. Counted to 14 or 15, I'm not sure.
It's hard to distinguish which number she's saying after she passes 13.
Counted backwards from 5 and said "blast awwwwfff!" a few times.
And then she was quiet for a bit. So, I thought she was finally going to sleep.
Then, very sweetly, I hear her call for Roo and tell her she loves her.
Em, 12 months old
5 comments:
sooooooooo sweet!!!
For each child I have turned on the video camera with the lens cap on, and set it near the monitor to record their little noises and talking in their cozy little "private world"!
Lu' you Emme!
Lu' you Roo!
Aww...that is so sweet...remember that moment when they are pulling each other's hair...precious.
So Sweet!!! Love checking your blog. The girls will love their scrapbooks someday!
Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday if that is possible with 2-2 year olds! haha
That's too cute!! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment