Seems like a lot has gone on this past week, but I don't have much to show for it.
One highlight, though, was a lunch date with Daddy. Here he is escorting his girls.
Goodness, how they loved this!

I know I made chocolate chip cookies because I have the pictures to prove it. But no cookies remain. Em and Roo had their first taste of raw cookie dough.

Em went to town and became one with the mixer paddle.

Roo, being more cautious, didn't dive right in. She tentavively dipped a finger into the dough and carefully put it to her lips. And then rinsed and repeated. I left the paddle on the island for her to discover on her own. I promise, had I given it to her, it would have been pushed aside and never tried. Roo is quite independent right now, especially regarding her food.
And she's following in her Daddy's footsteps. Always Prepared. Notice the toothbrush in her hand?
One highlight, though, was a lunch date with Daddy. Here he is escorting his girls.
Goodness, how they loved this!
Em went to town and became one with the mixer paddle.
Roo, being more cautious, didn't dive right in. She tentavively dipped a finger into the dough and carefully put it to her lips. And then rinsed and repeated. I left the paddle on the island for her to discover on her own. I promise, had I given it to her, it would have been pushed aside and never tried. Roo is quite independent right now, especially regarding her food.
3 comments:
Love these pics! I can't believe how dark Roo's hair is getting! I wish I had been there to snatch up some cookies, actually the cookie dough!! Some day I will remember my gmail log in and my name will show, but until then, I will sign off as the "hairdresser!"
I was gonna say...is Roo's hair that dark, or is it the lighting. I thought it was blonde-ish...
Roo's hair is getting darker, but not as much as that last pic makes it appear. That was a lighting issue.
Post a Comment