A mama's gotta do what a mama's gotta do......press on.
AAAAAAAHHHHHH! Tiny Hiney!!!
I think this needs to go on one of those inspirational posters that you see in offices. I have no clue what it would say underneath. I'm just sayin'Hope it's going better tomorrow. Hey, at least you're on your way!
hilarious. at least the potties are out there and they aren't going in the grass. which is much lusher than ours, btw.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A mama's gotta do what a mama's gotta do......press on.
AAAAAAAHHHHHH! Tiny Hiney!!!
I think this needs to go on one of those inspirational posters that you see in offices.
I have no clue what it would say underneath. I'm just sayin'
Hope it's going better tomorrow. Hey, at least you're on your way!
hilarious. at least the potties are out there and they aren't going in the grass. which is much lusher than ours, btw.
Post a Comment