Wednesday, November 4, 2009

framework

After much procrastination, we added a new feature to our kitchen.

The art nook or crafting corner or whatever you'd like to call it.

Regardless of its name, it serves a handy little purpose. A designated place for all the coloring, cutting and pasting. And a display area for the cute stuff that comes home from preschool.




Inspiration came from these blogs via the insanely talented and dedicated mother of the Wild Boys.

3 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

I see one of the artists is holding a gallery opening. Did you have music and serve goodies for the show?

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

LOVE THAT!!! I feel totally inspired to make our own corner.

p.s. What a cutie Miss Em is in that outfit!

wildboymama said...

Aww. I am humbled to be called insanely talented and dedicated by a supermom like you. :) The art wall came out great!