Friday, October 2, 2009

the one where I create a 'panties' label

My house is littered with discarded pairs of miniature sized panties and socks.

Both girls ignored their naps today. In an ill-fated move, I attempted to give them an opportunity to veg and rest while watching some TV and a movie. Instead of falling asleep relaxing, Em and Roo amped into overdrive.

For every character change in The Little Mermaid or Sesame Street, a clothing change was necessitated.

Is Elmo on screen? Hurry! Put on the Elmo in the bubbles panties!

Cookie Monster time? Quick, find the matching socks!
Little Mermaid singing? Fast! Change into the Ariel panties.

J and I are wondering if we're the odd ones out.
Why don't I have SYTYCD underpants and socks with the faces of the Glee cast?

1 comment:

Mrs. Joyce said...

So, for Christmas you and J want matching whats?