Wednesday, October 20, 2010

won't let a moment slip away


A smattering of the over 1000 photos on my phone's camera roll.

I'm so blessed to have all these little vignettes of our days, good and bad. Tomorrow, a friend will bury her son. And today, the parents of a friend of the girls are separating.
There are good things, lots and lots of good things going on, as well.
But, I'm feeling the push to not let the little things pass me by.
Won't let another moment slip away...

3 comments:

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

oh, goodness. How did we talk today and none of this came up? need to talk again soon. miss you.

EAKenneyATX said...

Love. Just. Love. Thanks for sharing. You are one special lady and a truly awesome mama. So glad to know you.

Mrs. Joyce said...

Just so you hear it from me, I totally agree with Elizabeth's remark. And I felt the same about you and your sisters when you were little, not just as grown ups. Time for another blog post!