Friday, June 1, 2012

stalling

We put the girls to bed at 7:30 after a long day full of activities.

At 8:35pm, Roo emerged.  Usually it's a potty run.  Tonight, she just needed "a little kiss".

The stall was on.

Roo: How about a little nosey?
Me:  Goodnight, dear.
Roo: Well, what time is it exactly?
Me: 8:35.  Goodnight.
Roo:  I don't think that 8:35 is a good bedtime.  I don't think I need to get sleep to grow bigger and stronger.
Me:  Goodnight.
Roo: Because, I really just want to get smaller and smaller and live in a leeeeetle tiny house....
Me: *staring*
Roo: Well.  Um.  *closes door and goes back to bed*


2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Hahaha! Yeah, on nights that we're a little pumped up, they'll come out together. Me: Go back to bed. Rachel: But I just forgot to give you a hug. Me: *melts with sweetness...until the 80th time this occurs*

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

LOL! I can just hear her voice, "leeeetle". Man - I could never have kept a straight face.