I got a rare chance to go out alone tonight and meet up with some friends and former coworkers. When I arrived home, the girls were in bed.
J and I visited for a moment and he reported on the evening's events...
food consumed, games played, bedtime achieved.
A few moments later, I shifted positions and pulled an alphabet block out from under my foot.

J sees it and says...
"Oh yeah. I found a block in Roo's sweatshirt when I was changing her into her pajamas. "
I laughed.
And he added...
"But that one [gesturing to the letter T], that one was in her pants."
*edited to add: Do you see what letter is also on letter T block?
J and I visited for a moment and he reported on the evening's events...
food consumed, games played, bedtime achieved.
A few moments later, I shifted positions and pulled an alphabet block out from under my foot.

J sees it and says...
"Oh yeah. I found a block in Roo's sweatshirt when I was changing her into her pajamas. "
I laughed.
And he added...
"But that one [gesturing to the letter T], that one was in her pants."
*edited to add: Do you see what letter is also on letter T block?
2 comments:
Roo makes me smile
You know, maybe she's striving to become Vanna White's replacement!
Post a Comment