Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Way Back Wednesday

The girls at 10 months. Wearing the most gorgeous dedication dresses made by Marmee.
If you could only see the details on these gowns, you would swoon.

I love their intense expressions in this photo. They were mesmerized by my Broadway routine behind the photographer's shoulder. It was Singin' in the Rain.... slightly altered.

"Good Mornin'. Good Mornin' You talked the whole night through (try sleeping next time). Good Mornin'. Good Mornin' to You..."

I was trying to get a laugh out of them, but you can see they are shocked and embarrassed instead.

Get used to it, girls. Get used to it.

3 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

Yeah. I've been doing similar routines and embarrassing my daughters like that for years. But, so did my Daddy (O, Daddy, stop that!). And so did his mommy...

Yes, if you could only see the details in the dresses...sigh. Love in every stitch, though.

Happy 23rd month, ladies!

kasogayle said...

I must say, Em looks quite mortified. :) Oh the horror...

Mallory & Kelby said...

Their faces crack me up. " Oh my gosh tell me she is not singing...."

Love the dresses. May have to place an order when it is time to dedicate these two.

-and the bunnie out fits- Sara found those in Abilene.