Lots of "firsts" this past weekend.
First hair cuts. Finally. I held off as long as I could. But, Em's hair (read: mullet) needed some style cut into it. And Roo's need for a trim was never going to catch up.
So, Em got a real cut and Roo got a snip here and a snip there. I'm not sure why it was important to me that they have this particular first at the same time. But it was.

before

during

before - see her little curl at her nape?

bye bye curl :(
First snow cones. After the hair cuts.
Not much to see in the photos because they didn't actually come in a cone. Or a color. The second part was by request. Something clear, please.


And finally, Roo's first piggies!

First hair cuts. Finally. I held off as long as I could. But, Em's hair (read: mullet) needed some style cut into it. And Roo's need for a trim was never going to catch up.
So, Em got a real cut and Roo got a snip here and a snip there. I'm not sure why it was important to me that they have this particular first at the same time. But it was.

before

during

before - see her little curl at her nape?

bye bye curl :(
First snow cones. After the hair cuts.
Not much to see in the photos because they didn't actually come in a cone. Or a color. The second part was by request. Something clear, please.


And finally, Roo's first piggies!

1 comment:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I miss the baby curl. I still miss Kathleen's, too.
Post a Comment