Roo and Em had school today. We were running late. I rapidly fed, dressed, and buckled in 2 small and loud people. We drove to school at a legal pace. As Roo walked into her classroom, I realized she wasn't wearing underpants. A diaper, yes, but no covering over said diaper. Oh well.
A short while ago, I picked the girls up from school. Roo was looking at a book. Em was by the door. She turned, ran to Roo and yelled her name. Then, ran back to me. Roo kept reading. Em ran back to her twin, smacked her on the head and then returned to me. Apparently she was ready to go and knew we wouldn't be leaving without Roo.
Also, their teacher said that she'd found Roo's underpants.
Em was wearing two pairs.
A short while ago, I picked the girls up from school. Roo was looking at a book. Em was by the door. She turned, ran to Roo and yelled her name. Then, ran back to me. Roo kept reading. Em ran back to her twin, smacked her on the head and then returned to me. Apparently she was ready to go and knew we wouldn't be leaving without Roo.
Also, their teacher said that she'd found Roo's underpants.
Em was wearing two pairs.
4 comments:
If that's the worst thing that you forget or don't do quite right, you'll be twin mom of the year!!! You should read my mom failure for the day when my son had to eat lunchroom salisbury steak on his very first adventure in school cafeteria food. P.S. Got the frogs today! 2 green, 1 brown.
That. is stinkin'. AWESOME!
They are too cute. Love the underpant-hoarding.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha! I took it that you were just that out of it because I've done things like that, but should I have taken it that Em stole Roo's?
Post a Comment