Life has been zooming by lately.
The girls continue to enjoy their Tuesday/Thursday 'school' schedule. And we participate in a playgroup with several other sets of multiples once a week. Oh, don't forget the Saturday morning dance class and Sunday school over the weekend. Then, there are the play dates and errand days and story times and just the occasional nice morning at home. Like today.
All that to say, time is moving fast.
I'm afraid to blink or Em and Roo just might be all grown up when I open my eyes.
We're working to simplify a few things around here right now. Goodbye to the cable that never gets watched. Goodbye to the DVR that only records Yo Gabba Gabba and Sesame Street. Goodbye to the clothes that are never worn and the furniture holding down the floor of the garage. And starting in April, goodbye to Tues/Thur 'school'. It's been wonderful, but is turning out to be more of a babysitting option than a learning opportunity for Em and Roo. Things get a little tricky when you're two, you read, and everyone else in your class is struggling to recite their ABCs in the correct order.
With the slightly less harried schedule and the crutch of preschool on tv gone, I'm anticipating more quality along with the extra quantity of together time.
Because it's going by too fast.
4 comments:
Great attitude girl! Could I have some, please? You could have shared it this weekend...I mean, we slept together for goodness sake. ahahahaha!
My name is Marmee and I approve of this message.
Linda Carter, indeed!
Amen! We ARE gonna turn around and these beautiful babies will be grown up. I hope this inspires more parents.
Post a Comment