Em and Roo are having lots of fun, of late, at our local children's museum. So far, we've roped, both, Aunt Joy and Aunt Kaki into going with us. Because I'm more than a little scared to go by myself with the girls. The place is 3 stories tall with many rooms to disappear into!
Em driving the train. Part of the public transit exhibit.
Aunt Joy and Roo in the Funstruction Zone. Roo can't pass up a hat.
A crowd pleaser every time. The aquarium. Em now 'fish kisses' the glass after viewing the occupants. Cute. And gross.
Roo's favorite spot. The cafe.
Roo driving the bus today. And talking on the phone. Whoops.
Aunt Kak and the girls checking out the model train. Em pretended that she was playing the piano when she wiggled her fingers over all the control buttons.
No pretend needed here. Roo climbed right up, grabbed the sticks and told me she was going ot play the snare drum! Then, she said, " 1. 2. 1.2.3.4!"
Em and Aunt Kak rocked out, too.
A fun day! And everything was just their size.
A fun day! And everything was just their size.
3 comments:
haaaahahaha. I just read the twitter comment about Em's pb burb. Too funny.
Quick story: I just remembered (after seeing Roo drive the bus and chatt on her phone), a couple of days ago I was idling at a traffic light. I happened to look in the rear view mirror and saw an enormous 120 pt font sign on the dashboard of the truck behind me that said, "HANG UP YOUR PHONE AND DRIVE". I wasn't on my phone, thank goodness. He tailgated me all the way down Bell, though, and it was so intimidating! Later, Janice told me I should have put a sign in my rear window. "GET OFF MY TAIL OR I'LL USE THE PHONE."
They are definitely ready for home instruments! Brace yourselves.
Rock on!!!!!!
Post a Comment