Dear Em, Roo, and Maggie Dog,
My name is Gussie. I am an Australian Shepherd and live in the house with your Mammaw and Pappaw in Africa. Your Mammaw says I look like Maggie Dog and she says Maggie is a very nice dog. I am a nice dog too. I am probably the same age as Maggie.

We have been praying for Maggie dog so she will get well. I am happy she is not sick any more.
There are 2 other dogs here with us. Their names are Kona and Sam....we are all girls. Mammaw and Pappaw take good care of us while our owners, Mike and Heather, are in the United States. I used to live in the United States and I traveled all the way to Tanzania to be with them.
Mammaw and Pappaw let me sleep in the house at night. I have a nice bed underneath their bed and I sleep there all night long. When I wake up in the morning, I like to sit with them while they are drinking coffee. Mammaw pats my head and scratches behind my ears and Pappaw lets me put my head in his lap. Once we wake up, I am ready to go outside and play with the other dogs.
I think Maggie Dog and I would be good friends. I would also like to be your friends. Would you please tell Maggie Dog hello for me?
Mammaw and Pappaw said to tell you hello and that they love you and Maggie Dog very much.
We all hope you are having a great spring time.
Love,
Gussie Dog............and Mammaw and Pappaw
My name is Gussie. I am an Australian Shepherd and live in the house with your Mammaw and Pappaw in Africa. Your Mammaw says I look like Maggie Dog and she says Maggie is a very nice dog. I am a nice dog too. I am probably the same age as Maggie.
We have been praying for Maggie dog so she will get well. I am happy she is not sick any more.
There are 2 other dogs here with us. Their names are Kona and Sam....we are all girls. Mammaw and Pappaw take good care of us while our owners, Mike and Heather, are in the United States. I used to live in the United States and I traveled all the way to Tanzania to be with them.
Mammaw and Pappaw let me sleep in the house at night. I have a nice bed underneath their bed and I sleep there all night long. When I wake up in the morning, I like to sit with them while they are drinking coffee. Mammaw pats my head and scratches behind my ears and Pappaw lets me put my head in his lap. Once we wake up, I am ready to go outside and play with the other dogs.
I think Maggie Dog and I would be good friends. I would also like to be your friends. Would you please tell Maggie Dog hello for me?
Mammaw and Pappaw said to tell you hello and that they love you and Maggie Dog very much.
We all hope you are having a great spring time.
Love,
Gussie Dog............and Mammaw and Pappaw
1 comment:
The Talking Texas/Tanzanian Gussie!
Post a Comment