Let's see them jump to Van Halen. Makes me want to "shout".....Love this. Looks like you are having lots of fund.
ha! i was just recommending this song to our friends because i knew Emme liked it ;) You might want to try "I like to move it, move it" too.
Love it! I can't wait to see the post where they start wearing their panties backwards.You guys make me seriously look forward to three years old.
Oh.My.Gosh. That was so funny! I'm dying!
hilarious. i've been waiting weeks to see this on video. i love the way em is lip syncing through the whole thing. love the undies, too!xoxoandrea
Oh, my gosh I love this!!! I am glad that C is not the only one that walks around in her underwear!!Love you,blithey b
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Let's see them jump to Van Halen. Makes me want to "shout".....Love this. Looks like you are having lots of fund.
ha! i was just recommending this song to our friends because i knew Emme liked it ;) You might want to try "I like to move it, move it" too.
Love it! I can't wait to see the post where they start wearing their panties backwards.
You guys make me seriously look forward to three years old.
Oh.My.Gosh. That was so funny! I'm dying!
hilarious. i've been waiting weeks to see this on video. i love the way em is lip syncing through the whole thing. love the undies, too!
xoxo
andrea
Oh, my gosh I love this!!! I am glad that C is not the only one that walks around in her underwear!!
Love you,
blithey b
Post a Comment