Friday, August 21, 2009

Toddler Slang, part 4

What you're likely to hear and what it actually means...


"diaper chair"
translation: the window seat where the changing pad used to reside

"open door?"
translation: Would you please open your arms (or hands or legs or knees) and squish me in between them?

"Jesus storybook bible song"
translation: Jesus Loves Me (this I know. for the bible tells me so.)

"you did it!"
translation: I peed in the potty!

"I have to has stinky pants"
translation: I need to poop.

"Holy Holy song"
translation: Revelation Song (which we've been listening to a lot lately)





4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I always love these, as well as the "seen and heard" posts. :)

Laura said...

The "have to has stinky pants" has me crackin' up!

headlesschickie said...

I have to has stinky pants is strangely reminiscent of I can has cheezburgr.

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

stinky pants is my fav too. Gross and yet precious at the same time.