J is traveling for work, so we're in hold-down-the-fort mode at the moment. So, while the entertainment continues, the documentation of said entertainment is lagging.
For posterity, and possibly your amusement, here is the schtuff that's going on right now.
1. J is traveling. I mentioned that already, right? It's significant.
2. In his place, the gross slimy green guy on the Mucinex commercial came to stay. Currently, he's taken up residence on Roo's face.
3. We went to the doctor today for Roo. This visit was spurred by her early dismissal from preschool yesterday. Because her eyes were oozing so much, the snot was sticking in her hair. Ew.
4. We were just at the doctor last week for Em.
5. Em was incredibly excited to be returning to the doctor. She was all prepared to get weighed, listened to, and stickered.
6. Roo was not excited, nor cooperative. She kicked our doctor in the boob while getting her nose looked at.
7. Roo has another sinus infection, plus a surprise ear infection. And.
8. She got a referral to an ear/nose/throat doctor to get her adenoids checked.
9. So, 50% of all preschoolers do not snore every night? That's not normal?
10. The doctor said Roo should be feeling well enough to go to school tomorrow. J is traveling. I know, I already said that.
5 comments:
Wish I were there with you.
Ugh. Poor Roo!! And it sucks that Jamie's not in town.
I don't like that slimy, green Mucinex monster..........time to send him somewhere else. Love you all.
Poor Roo. Hope she feels better soon. Even though we stay home all the time, the girls get their hair done every AM for the sole reason that if they don't, it gets all stuck in their snotty noses. And C and I were JUST talking about how I fear R will need her tonsils out eventually due to her snoring and nasally voice (happened to our niece). OK this is getting really long for a blog comment.
I'm stressed just reading this post. M leaves next week for Houston. Ack!
Feel better soon, sweet Roo. Give yer Mama a break ;)
Post a Comment