Em had an opportunity to take a soccer skills class over spring break. She was so excited about 'my soccer'.
It kicked off with a special trip to purchase cleats, shin guards, shorts and tall socks.
The morning of the first class saw a super excited little girl off to soccer camp with her daddy.
Even though she was a little shy around Coach Dan and not too thrilled to be sharing her special pink soccer ball, Em was still pumped to go back the next day.
By the end of the week, Em learned the basics in: dribbling, single and double touches, shooting and some basic ball agility.
Em will have a chance to participate in the summer league through our local YMCA this summer and Roo says she'd like to play, too. I'm sure we're in for a crazy rowdy ride!
3 comments:
I could just barely hear her off in the background saying, "I'm OK"..she sure is........Summer will be a blast.
That's so cute! Mike is proud--the Varrones are a soccer family.
that last picture still makes me snort-laugh. I love it.
Post a Comment