My friend spammed me with this earlier this week and it made me chuckle...
-----
March was when our son celebrated his 17th birthday, and we got him an iPhone. He just loved it. Who wouldn't?
I celebrated my birthday in July, and my wife made me very happy when she bought me an iPad.
Our daughter's birthday was in August so we got her an iPod Touch.
My wife celebrated her birthday in September so I got her an iRon.
It was around then that the fight started...
What my wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean.
This inevitably activates the iNag reminder service.
I should be out of the hospital next week!!
-----
What made me really laugh was the exchange that took place afterwards:
Me: What's an iRon?
Her: Don't know... was hoping for an explanation. Been on Apple's site all day trying to buy one but can't find it. Let me know if you figure it out.
Me: If I find out, maybe the men in our lives would like one for Christmas.
Her: Yes! We will get two of these elusive iRons.
I'm pretty sure Roo and Em have no idea what an iRon is either. It's a different, permanent press kind of world now.
1 comment:
I feel the need to confess that I had to read it again to get the iRon. Wow.
Post a Comment