It's very important to start your day off right. With a balanced breakfast? Not so much.
No, I'm speaking of COFFEE. Mmmmmm!
Even better when it's freshly ground and served in your favorite mug.

If you're a bit young for caffeine, then orange juice in your pj's is the perfect kick start to a day.

And if you don't care for OJ so much, then signing "all done" and getting out of your chair to flirt with the pet door always gets ya movin'.
You get a blast of brisk morning air and can then splash yourself the rest of the way awake
in a puddle from the dog's water bowl.

Because daylight is a burning...
Throwing a jacket and some jeans on over your jammie top and heading to the park is a must.
Then you can slide (and eat some gravel).

Swing (and eat some gravel).

Play "Ring Around the Rosie" with Sissy (and eat some gravel).

Then, we all fall down
(and go home... with gravel in our pockets for later).

No, I'm speaking of COFFEE. Mmmmmm!
Even better when it's freshly ground and served in your favorite mug.
If you're a bit young for caffeine, then orange juice in your pj's is the perfect kick start to a day.
And if you don't care for OJ so much, then signing "all done" and getting out of your chair to flirt with the pet door always gets ya movin'.
in a puddle from the dog's water bowl.
Because daylight is a burning...
Throwing a jacket and some jeans on over your jammie top and heading to the park is a must.
Swing (and eat some gravel).
Play "Ring Around the Rosie" with Sissy (and eat some gravel).
Then, we all fall down
(and go home... with gravel in our pockets for later).
3 comments:
looks like a perfect way to start the day. tho' i think emme should have nibbled on one of those doggie biscuits for more sustenance.
also - i love the way roo's little feet are crossed in her chair!
Your blog is so cute. I love all the pictures.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big they've gotten. Those pictures that Grandpa did were beautiful!!!! I'll be back later. Just dropped by b/c I'm cleaning out my inbox and found your blog address, so I'm adding it to my favorites list. I'll put it up on my template eventually! I'm so slow! Sorry!
Post a Comment