Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! You finally joined! Of course now I'm practically out of the blogosphere completely. Grrrr! Soooooooooooo cute!!!! I loved R's double clap there at the end. Ha ha!
Love it! I'm glad you finally decided to blog, and I promise to be a loyal reader.I wish the girls had done their yaaaaaay's along with you. I love it when they do that.
They're so cute! And they're getting really good at the claps!
You know, you should really get Ruby a clap on/clap off light. Maybe it would be as big as a hit as buttons are...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! You finally joined! Of course now I'm practically out of the blogosphere completely. Grrrr!
Soooooooooooo cute!!!! I loved R's double clap there at the end. Ha ha!
Love it! I'm glad you finally decided to blog, and I promise to be a loyal reader.
I wish the girls had done their yaaaaaay's along with you. I love it when they do that.
They're so cute! And they're getting really good at the claps!
You know, you should really get Ruby a clap on/clap off light. Maybe it would be as big as a hit as buttons are...
Post a Comment