Em and Roo love the Classical Baby series that Marmee bought them.
Especially the Dance dvd.
Em's favorite is the mambo. She cannot contain herself and has to get up and boogie.
Roo is a bit more refined. She just "hand dances" to this one.
They're not the only ones with mambo mania. Check out these kids.
Especially the Dance dvd.
Em's favorite is the mambo. She cannot contain herself and has to get up and boogie. Roo is a bit more refined. She just "hand dances" to this one.
They're not the only ones with mambo mania. Check out these kids.
2 comments:
Fabulous! I had no idea these were so popular. Obviously the children all love them. Perhaps all these children will grow up and buy tickets. My favorite is tutu girl, and Mel. They really have the rhythms and the moves. Em is headed for SYTYCD for sure.
Cute!!!!! Love their little chairs! I need to know something...do you need a special cord to hook up a computer to the cam corder? We have tiny DVDs that go in our cam corder, and I have no idea how to save them onto my computer or post them to a blog, You Tube, etc. Do you know the trick?
Also, at some point I need to deal with my blog roll. Are you okay with me putting your blog on the list or would you like for it to remain more contained with family/friends?
Post a Comment