Em has been adding words daily. My favorite is "sunshine". We need some this week. The opening page of the Best Storybook Ever has a big smiley faced sunshine illustration. I sing "You Are My Sunshine" to her when we linger on that particular page. Now, Em's trying to repeat it. She also started saying "love you". It sounds more like "bu you". But, who cares!!!!
Roo has been a bright spot, too. I love watching the gears spin in her brain. This is what she decided to do with her fruit cup today.

And here she is taking a break after a fun box ride compliments of the Awesome Aunt Kaki.

My favorite thing that Roo is doing is her run/walk/wiggle down the hall o' portraits here at Marmee's. She goes all the way to the end where Nannie's and Dubbie's pictures hang. And she stands there and shouts "NINNIE! DUDDIE!" over and over with a gigantic grin on her face.
I'm taking that to mean that they are on her heart, as well.
Roo has been a bright spot, too. I love watching the gears spin in her brain. This is what she decided to do with her fruit cup today.
And here she is taking a break after a fun box ride compliments of the Awesome Aunt Kaki.
My favorite thing that Roo is doing is her run/walk/wiggle down the hall o' portraits here at Marmee's. She goes all the way to the end where Nannie's and Dubbie's pictures hang. And she stands there and shouts "NINNIE! DUDDIE!" over and over with a gigantic grin on her face.
I'm taking that to mean that they are on her heart, as well.
3 comments:
You need to teach the girls "You are my Sunshine" so they can sing it to their daddy....which I am sure that he will "throughly" enjoy it.
Box rides are my fave! :)
love the blueberry/grape pattern. Roo is brilliant :)
And the hallway pic thing makes me want to cry. How do our kids know to do that stuff?
Love you.
Post a Comment