Friday, October 17, 2008

Found

1 half gnawed fuzzy red apple under Roo's crib
1 CO2 cartridge between the lips of a toddler (!!!)
1 empty milk jug in the dryer
4 man-sized baseball caps...
forgotten on the back of a sofa, between the recliner cushions and under a coffee table
1 moldy sippy cup under the loveseat
1 toddler without any underpants or diaper on the sofa
1 diaper in the garage (???)

4 comments:

Jimbob said...

Does this mean I'm in trouble now?

Ed & Debra Lloyd said...

I have 2 odd socks in my laundry. Could you check your sofa and see if they are there?

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

Moldy sippy cups are the WORST. In fact, they have ruined chocolate milk for me forever.

Shannon said...

I found a bottle in the back of my car once......I threw it out. I hated to throw it out but couldn't bear to open it.
Just the thought of one makes me barf.