Friday, October 3, 2008

Sick Day

Last Friday was a toughy. J was out of town and I woke up in the wee hours of the morning with all the classic signs of food poisoning. Fortunately, the fabulous Aunt Kaki was able to reschedule her work day and came to my rescue.

While I was sequestered in my room (read: bathroom), the RGs had themselves a pant-less dance party. Because I felt too bad to actually put all their clothes on them that morning.

Kak took a ton of pictures. She also treated the girls to a little movie making session. She turned on her webcam and let them go wild. It was hysterical to view after I started feeling better. Em is a H-A-M.
Also cracking me up is this video I discovered on my camera amidst all these photos.









1 comment:

Mrs. Joyce said...

Subtitle: Laughing in the Laundry Room with Em & Roo. Or, What I Did with Aunt Kaki while Mom was Barfing.

Most Entertaining Award in documentary goes to Fab Kaki.