Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bugs, Biscuits & Bedtime

Bugs:
Only one more chance to get decent picture of Em and Roo in their costumes. They're butterflies. Except Em only likes the idea in theory. The whole putting-on-the-outfit part is a bust. Roo is more easygoing about it. But, I haven't been quick enough with the camera.

She's rocking the leotard and tutu part here.

And the wings, headpiece and tutu here. Put it all together and you got yourself a cute little fufferfly.

Biscuits:

Tonight the girls helped make biscuits. It was messy work that required a lot of clean up.
Roo washed up while Em ate everything left in the bowl.

Somewhere in the midst of snapping pictures, I looked down to see a toddler-sized hand print on my chest. All outlined in biscuit dough.

Bedtime:

Em insisted on wearing a hat to bed tonight. She preened in her crib mirror and cheesed for the camera happily.
So, Roo had to have a hat, too. Of course.
Note to the grandparents... this Christmas, whatever you're planning on... go ahead and buy 2.



3 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

It's the perfect bedtime outfit!

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

the butterfly costumes turned out so cute! I love Roo's shadow in that first pic :) The tutus look great!!

Ed & Debra Lloyd said...

I have a photo of you in a hat similar to the girls. You and Kasey were having a tea party and were dressed up. The look on Emm's face looks strikingly like her mother in that picture.