When you and the Rowdy Girls go herping, would you mind taking Abby with you so I don't have to go? :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots and the coats!!! Very cute.
Ummm, then can you come deal with these little translucent geckos that have been visiting my home since summer time? One even stayed long enough to SHED ITS SKIN, causing me to be horrified for a moment that a baby snake had been in my house that long!! Then the little teeny feet skin flipped out from the belly.
This artifact, securely in a folded plastic bag, now protects Cody's treasure by laying on top of it, dragon style, inside his treasure chest. ew.
4 comments:
I'm crazy about the outfits!
CUTE! love the little pea coats! And pink boots! Where did you find those?
When you and the Rowdy Girls go herping, would you mind taking Abby with you so I don't have to go? :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the boots and the coats!!! Very cute.
Ummm, then can you come deal with these little translucent geckos that have been visiting my home since summer time? One even stayed long enough to SHED ITS SKIN, causing me to be horrified for a moment that a baby snake had been in my house that long!! Then the little teeny feet skin flipped out from the belly.
This artifact, securely in a folded plastic bag, now protects Cody's treasure by laying on top of it, dragon style, inside his treasure chest. ew.
Post a Comment