This morning I was chatting with a twin mommy about all the stages our babies go through. And how we sometimes rush past them in our eagerness to get to the next milestone. That holy grail of a milestone that might make our busy, hectic lives just a little simpler.
And then, I came home and read this post from my dear friend about her daughter's darling prayer with its unique toddler-centric pronunciation of the words. And how she knows she must capture it on video soon, because, in a second, things will change. And she shared this song.
Just perfect. *sniff sniff*
And then, I came home and read this post from my dear friend about her daughter's darling prayer with its unique toddler-centric pronunciation of the words. And how she knows she must capture it on video soon, because, in a second, things will change. And she shared this song.
Just perfect. *sniff sniff*
4 comments:
Thanks for the good conversation today and the great cry after watching this. It is so very, very true!
Sigh. It's true, said the Marmee as she listens to the silent house.
Michael read your post and then had hilarious dreams last night. Like, a 14 year old Gracie being hit on by teenage boys. He said he woke up completely stressed out this morning. Funny - but not.
Oh, great. You got the hormonal woman weeping at bathtime. I can expect some "momma sad?".
Post a Comment