This morning, Roo kept asking about her sh*t.
Her shirt. But, that's not what it sounded like.
And the other day, she started spelling out loud.
J and I both listened attentively.
"F. U."
pause pause pause
"N."
I thought J was going to lose his, er, shirt waiting for the final letter to drop.
At least the girls don't replace t's with f's like my friend's child. Every time that kid asks to ride in her daddy's truck, you have to pick the grown ups off the floor.
Her shirt. But, that's not what it sounded like.
And the other day, she started spelling out loud.
J and I both listened attentively.
"F. U."
pause pause pause
"N."
I thought J was going to lose his, er, shirt waiting for the final letter to drop.
At least the girls don't replace t's with f's like my friend's child. Every time that kid asks to ride in her daddy's truck, you have to pick the grown ups off the floor.
3 comments:
I remember when Will was their age and younger, we did not call a fork a fork in our house for these same reasons!!!
two words. cookie. bastard.
Becky, that is too funny. Seriously funny stuff. W's kinder teacher was telling me that they were working on reading skills as a class - doing "-art" words - going through the alphabet. She decided to skip "f" - but W noticed and told the class so the whole class ended up yelling "FART - F-A-R-T!" and rolling in the floor laughing as they did it. Boys.
Post a Comment