After stories and songs and prayers and kisses and 'tuck tucks' last night. As I was about to turn on the music and turn off the light... I heard her.
There Em sat, in the middle of her bed, with her hands pressed together. And she was reciting her prayers again. All by herself.
And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me..."
(Matthew 18:2-6 ESV)
There Em sat, in the middle of her bed, with her hands pressed together. And she was reciting her prayers again. All by herself.
And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me..."
(Matthew 18:2-6 ESV)
2 comments:
This makes my heart sing!
Got goose bumps. Precious, Em.
Post a Comment