Today was the grand kick-off for the March of Dimes' March For Babies. Our NICU buddies, Abigail and Porter invited us to join them at the luncheon at the Four Seasons.
Because I relied on my (now) faulty memory instead of my calendar, we arrived fairly early. So, to kill some time, we took a nature walk on the grounds that border the lake.
Em was pretty disappointed that there was no swimming allowed (for her). She was determined to get into the lake and meet the ducks up close. I had to challenge her to a race as a distraction. Me in my high-heeled boots and Em in her Keds. Guess who won?



Once the luncheon began, both Em and Roo were more than ready to meet the food. No booster seats or high chairs here. Just ladies who lunch. The Rowdy Girls pulled it off beautifully!

Our table was in a back corner by the speakers. Which turned out to be a great place for short people who might not stay in their seats. Especially if the music rocks.
We're pretty excited to participate in our annual walk in the March for Babies.
The March of Dimes is such a worthy cause and Em and Roo are living proof.
Because I relied on my (now) faulty memory instead of my calendar, we arrived fairly early. So, to kill some time, we took a nature walk on the grounds that border the lake.
Once the luncheon began, both Em and Roo were more than ready to meet the food. No booster seats or high chairs here. Just ladies who lunch. The Rowdy Girls pulled it off beautifully!
We're pretty excited to participate in our annual walk in the March for Babies.
The March of Dimes is such a worthy cause and Em and Roo are living proof.
7 comments:
L.O.V.E. the dresses! "ladies who lunch" haha!
I'm loving the dresses, too!! Very very fun!!! My personal favorite would be the giraffe print.
Ditto on the dresses. Look at Roo's hair. I never tire of looking at them, but could watch the video. I imagine she was the "star". Love all you girls.
The RG's are rockin' those animal print dresses. I LOVE the dancing. LOVE!!!! Time to watch it again...
It was alot of fun. Although we didn't get to visit much. Like thats gonna happen when you have twins!
Precious pics :)
Are those the dresses that have made their way around AMOM? I always miss them - Kristi got them first and then you! You MUST tell me when you're ready to part with them. I want to dress my baby in them!
Adorable. Em & Roo at the Four Seasons. Where else?
Please tell me where you got the dresses. What brand are they? I must find them!
Em can really keep the beat!
xo
Andrea
Post a Comment