J introduced the blanket-as-cape idea to Em tonight.
He tied her Nannie blanket around her shoulders and told her she was an Incredible.
Then, he helped her fly all over the room until it was time to land in her bed.
She loved it!
Upon landing, Em picked up the second blanket in her bed and asked for a "A white Indedibibble, peeeeeeze?!"
Of course, if one cape is good, then two will be even better.


He tied her Nannie blanket around her shoulders and told her she was an Incredible.
Then, he helped her fly all over the room until it was time to land in her bed.
She loved it!
Upon landing, Em picked up the second blanket in her bed and asked for a "A white Indedibibble, peeeeeeze?!"
Of course, if one cape is good, then two will be even better.
3 comments:
I approve of J's new job!
can. open. worms. everywhere.
I've had you on reader and just now saw your new masthead. Don't tell me you are getting into digital scrapping. That's all I want in life, but never have time!!!!
Looks great! Love it!
Post a Comment