Friday, September 11, 2009

how I thank you

Roo and Em ask me to sing the Thank You, Lord song at least once a day. Usually at bedtime, after prayers.
For all that You've done, I will thank You
For all the You're going to do
For all that You've promised
And all that You are
Is all that has carried me through
Jesus I thank You

And I thank You
Thank You Lord
And I thank You
Thank You Lord

Thank You for loving and setting me free
Thank You for giving Your life just for me
How I thank You
Jesus, I thank You
Gracefully
thank You
Thank You

The other night, J and I got a treat when Roo decided to sing it at the dinner table.

I wish we'd had time to grab the video camera, but the sound clip is still so precious to me.

5 comments:

Ed & Debra Lloyd said...

Ruby, my heart is singing this song today and probably will continue to until I see you. How this has blessed my day. Keep singing. Mammaw.

Mrs. Joyce said...

It's a big treat for Marmee too!

kasogayle said...

Awww...takes me back to college days with Roo's momma! Too sweet!

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

I'm CRYING! Oh, how sweet! I will listen to that over and over today. And tomorrow. Maybe all weekend ;)

Vanessa said...

Love it!! So sweet...thank you Jesus for the RG's :)