good news: They were smiley and glad to see me but not ready to head out the door.
bad news: The girls were not resting, when I picked them up from their first day of preschool.
good news: Em and Roo both had notes on their reports that they were cheerful, energetic and imaginative. Bonus, Em's said she followed directions and was attentive.
bad news: Em's report said talkative and had a special note to 'please remind her to stay quiet so our friends can sleep'. Apparently, the silence was too much, so she punctuated it with VERY LOUD CAPITAL LETTER TALKING.
good news: Roo made it through the entire day with no clothing or underwear changes
bad news: Em had an accident, plus another while I was picking her up and just had on a pair of panties by the time we got home. She even peed in her shoe.
good news: Both girls seemed really happy to be at school, wanted to tell me all about Ms. Melissa and when asked if they had a good day, said, "YES!"
interesting news: both had notes circled on their sheets that said I wasn't hungry and I didn't feel like resting. And there was a special shout out to the entire class on the report reminding everyone that they cannot share their food.
Synopsis: Sounds like we have some homework and will be eager to go back on Thursday for more monkey madness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment