Saturday, July 3, 2010

move to Australia averted

Yesterday was a terrible horrible no good very bad day.

J and I were contemplating a move to Australia.

Alone.

I can really sum up the entire day with one picture.

We rebooted the evening after a long nap and a major cool down time for the parentals.

Here's how we ended the day... crafting playdough food.
Em with her pizza full of avocado, grapes, strawberries, lemons and chocolate chips. Oh, and candles, because it was a birthday pizza.

Roo with her multilayer Seuss-looking birthday cake, loaded with 15 candles, sprinkles and polka dots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Christel! I might have wanted to move to Austraila too! How long did it take you to clean up their room...and did they help you? Those RG's sure do keep you on your toes!

Happy 4th of July...I can't believe it has been a year since I have seen you! We do need to plan a trip to Austin to see you!

Give the RG's love and hugs from us!

Love ya,

Blithey Blythe