It was a rainy day. Perfect for a return visit to the museum storytime with our twin friends.

Afterwards, a new place to eat. A kitschy pharmacy with a well seasoned grill that turned out amazing cheeseburgers. And a soda fountain with yummy chocolate shakes.
We took up half of the dining space and were back to back with a lunch bunch club of golden girls. Blessedly, as we were leaving, they complimented the children on their behavior and asked sweetly curious questions about their twinships.

Thanks, Shannon, for the pictures!
4 comments:
What a great outing! Can we go there too? Or do you have to be a twin?
RG's Mammaw is traveling again and just had a minute to check your blog. Your tales always bring a smile to my face. Marmee....we are bithday "twins",......I think we would qualify for an outing to the darling place. Love you ALL.
RG's Mammaw is traveling again and just had a minute to check your blog. Your tales always bring a smile to my face. Marmee....we are bithday "twins",......I think we would qualify for an outing to the darling place. Love you ALL.
I love your play group and the outings yall have. Great photo of you with the girls. As always, wish I could have been there. If I was there I would ask them every random question that comes to mind about what they see, feel, think in the art space.
Advice for telling them not to touch:
Just say that "The ______ (work of art) is (insert artist's name)'s most favorite toy ever and they'd be very very sad if it was broken." I think that's a close and very accurate generalization.
Post a Comment