Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rewind

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pictures from our Christmas(es).




Christmas Number 1 with Marmee, Grandpa, Nannie & Dubbie, Aunties, Uncle Mike and Cousin Jonah


This is before the wrapping paper storm. Roo seems to know something is up.

Em snags a ride in the present bucket. Thanks Uncle Mike!
*P.S. Don't send us the bill for your chiropractor, ok.*

Stairway to Nap Time
*oh, Nap Time, how we love thee*



Christmas Number 2 with Mammaw, Pappaw, Aunt Gail, Cousins Charlie and Clint


New Toys, New Clothes, Cool Movies... and Roo only has eyes (and mouth) for Dad's keys.

J with the Nephews sporting their new protective Wii headgear.



Christmas Number 3 at Nana's with Aunt Tracie, Uncle Ross, Cousins Sierra and Brandon


Snacks with Mom and Nana, before the gifts.

Playing with toys of yon.
*This peaceful moment was sandwiched between Em emptying a kitchen cabinet, both girls discovering the piano and a recorder, Roo changing all the settings on Nana's remotes, Em shaking the grandfather clock and Roo knocking over the Christmas tree.*

3 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

Grandpa is practicing with his camera, opened at Christmas One, so more fine photos will appear on this site.

Joy said...

I miss them already! And I sort of miss you and Jamie...

RG Mama said...

We sort of miss you, too, Joy. Well, Em really misses Mike and the bucket swing.