Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Trying Something New

I give up. I've lurked in the blog-o-sphere for some time and have decided to be a joiner. For a few very good reasons.

1. Loading a page full of videos and photos in Tanzania is very time consuming and often impossible. *I hope that this blog format with fewer pictures per page is faster for Mammaw and Pappaw*

2. Most of the girls' antics that are captured on camera now require a bit more of an explanation than a Photobucket title.

3. If I don't start writing some of this stuff down somewhere, the girls will never know what really went on. Because, Lord knows, I've never gotten around to jotting all this down in a baby book.

The girls have requested to remain anonymous. I'll indulge them for now.

Miss "E"

Miss "R"

4 comments:

headlesschickie said...

YIP, YIP, YIP SKIIIIIIIIP!

And I am the very first to comment. Fabo! Love it! So excited, and am forwarding to Nancy, b/c she and my mom think you are ver funny, as do I!

Joy said...

Yay! I love it! I'm excited ;)

Mrs. Joyce said...

Miss E and Miss R definitely get their fashion sense from their grandmas and their drinking habits from their mom.

kasogayle said...

FANTASTIC!!! I am so excited...I love hearing about their latest escapades and you are such a great story-teller! Maybe it will inspire me....