Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Weekend at the McGrandparents'

Daddy spent part of the previous week in sunny San Diego. So, Mommy, Roo & Em crashed the McGrandparents instead of staying home alone. G-Pa was playing with his new G9 most of the time we were there. The girls are totally at home with the paparazzi. Here are a few of my favorite photos.

A rare moment of stillness.

Discovering Marmee's studio toy bucket. Score!

Em enjoying herself with "da BAAAAA!"

Generations 1, 2 and 4

And for some video from the visit... click here.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Christel, I love the pictures. Your captions are priceless. You have to give me some tips on design :) I am baffled...what is just about the fence line?

RG Mama said...

Click on the picture, Heather, so you can view it larger. You'll see it ;) And husband helped with the masthead, or it would still be plain jane!

Joy said...

I love the pic of Roo by the window and Emme in the mirror. They're so cute!! I'm already starting to picture them on little baby skis on the slopes next winter ;)