I was JUST thinking about letting Jonah make his first sprinkler run of the season. Now I think it's a must. Em looks like she's luvin it! I love the picture of her pointing into the lens. The whole series is hilarious!
Love it! Definitely looks like Em is your waterbaby, from these pictures.
Oh, how I wish it was that warm here...
Oh my gosh! Your pics and video are soooooooooo cute! I can't believe how big they are! Where does the time go?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I was JUST thinking about letting Jonah make his first sprinkler run of the season. Now I think it's a must. Em looks like she's luvin it!
I love the picture of her pointing into the lens. The whole series is hilarious!
Love it! Definitely looks like Em is your waterbaby, from these pictures.
Oh, how I wish it was that warm here...
Oh my gosh! Your pics and video are soooooooooo cute! I can't believe how big they are! Where does the time go?
Post a Comment