Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We'll be here all week, folks. Be sure to tip your waitress.

Grandpa took around one thousand pictures over the course of the birthday weekend.
You read that right. 1-0-0-0
So, it's taking a while to go through them all.
Nice problem to have!

This is a very shy Em tentatively checking out the moonwalk.
HA! Right.
See how she's running towards it.
"At Last! I've wanted one of these ALL my life!"

Cousin Charlie hammed it up inside the moonwalk. The girls are eating it up!

Then they all sat around and talked about how annoying their parents are and why don't we just let them do what they want to do because they're 2 and 7 already. Gah!

Then, the ring-a-round-the-rosie/peek-a-boo commenced.


Except Aunt Gail crashed the party. But she's pretty funny. So, it was ok.

And beach balls! In the moonwalk! Roo just has to give it a big 'ole hug.

The counterpart to the Rowdy Girls, the dynamic duo, C2, sprang into action.

But, Roo was faster.
"Pinned Ya, Clint! Now give up the beach ball or I'll scream in your ear."

And then... they all fell down. And had to get out. And eat breakfast. And change out of their pajamas.
The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a fantastic time with everybody.

I hope they have vague happy memories of this for a while. If I remember correctly (combined with the memory power of Bryan Smith) I think there was a 2 story barn-like-house for little kids at FUMC a long long time ago. I thought it was a dream for the longest time, my toddler fantasy. Years later Bryan & talked about it and realized it was real. Maybe the birthday bouncy house will be like for them.

ps. that 1st picture looks great, such bright colors, "good job grampa!"