BTW, I have about 20 emails of yours to catch up on, and I felt horrible when I realized your family portrait one is in there! So sorry I haven't looked at them yet, but I know they'll be great! I've held onto the rest of the emails that have links in them to videos and blogs. Lata! Crap! I just remember I bought you a b-day card, and I still haven't sent it! It will be in the mail definitely this week!
She's adorable. I'll bet she's been watching something other than Jack's Big Music Show, and got some ideas about modeling for SI. Or Mowers Illustrated.
I love you Em!!! These pics are great!! You are so photogenic like your Momma! You are so precious and adorable...when can I come play with you? It has been way too long! Ms. B and C-Lo!
8 comments:
This made me laugh out loud! Hilarious!
BTW, I have about 20 emails of yours to catch up on, and I felt horrible when I realized your family portrait one is in there! So sorry I haven't looked at them yet, but I know they'll be great! I've held onto the rest of the emails that have links in them to videos and blogs. Lata! Crap! I just remember I bought you a b-day card, and I still haven't sent it! It will be in the mail definitely this week!
Nuh! Uh! That is hilarious. You know the girls have seen you laying around on the car in your swimsuit! Fess up!
Now I'm humming, "She thinks my tractor's SEXY...it really turns her on...
I think she might be an Aggie...
I'm thinking that we should start up a "Toddlers Gone Wild" dvd! Could be a great way to pay for college! VERY cute! LOVE IT!!
She's adorable. I'll bet she's been watching something other than Jack's Big Music Show, and got some ideas about modeling for SI. Or Mowers Illustrated.
You are in trouble.
I love you Em!!! These pics are great!! You are so photogenic like your Momma! You are so precious and adorable...when can I come play with you? It has been way too long! Ms. B and C-Lo!
You are definitely in trouble...definitely. What a ham!!!
Post a Comment