Monday, May 26, 2008

...Pink Polka Dot Bikinis

The RGs had a great time with the new sprinkler today. It was a great excuse, too, to try out the new water shoes and swim suits. And yes, I did opt to put them in swim diapers today. Fool me once...





Playing catch.

A more animated Calendar Girl.

In the same place for a moment.

Running. Because it's FUN!

Em was ticked that Maggie was daring to drink out of her sprinkler spout. Sharing is hard.

Roo. Looking like her Daddy (if he wore ruffles and halter tops... which he doesn't).

Fill 'er up.

O'Shoo (translation: all through)

5 comments:

Smooch said...

precious

Anonymous said...

Roo- I love your pink polka dot bikini! I will say that you are much more beautiful in your bikini than your daddy would be!!! C miss you! We will come and play and jump in the water with you and Em soon!

Sun-Moon Mom said...

OMG!!! We bought the same water toy. Now I know it will be love at first site. Their parents have the same taste in yard toys... Double Trouble can't wait to meet the Rowdy Girls!

Mrs. Joyce said...

So fashionable and shapely! I'll bet we could find Roo and lovely Esther Williams flower hat for the water. It could replace her dry land head bands with bows and flowers. Em can do the pig tails very soon. Tres chic, deux RG's !

kasogayle said...

What's J got against pink ruffled halter tops? :) I'd pay money to see him in one.