Thank you, Em and Roo (and Daddy), for a wonderful and memorable Mother's Day.
It kicked off with me kicking J out of bed and rolling over to go back to sleep. He rose to the challenge and entertained the RGs with style. When I finally got out of bed, there was coffee and delicious homemade pancakes. J's specialty.
And this card.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Perfect.
The RGs signed it with Daddy's help.
This is my gift.
From Birth Designs on Etsy. Love them!
I need to find the perfect pictures for the locket.

After naps we took a picnic to the park.
The weather was ideal (about 20 degrees cooler than yesterday) and Roo was in a great mood.
Em? Not so much.
But she brightened up when we got home.
We took a quick minute to try for our annual Mom's Day photo.
These are the photos from 2006 and 2007.

Here's today's picture.
It's sponsored by the letter W.
To conclude, click on over to C Berry Baby and read a fantastic Mother's Day shout out. Hallmark should snap it up. It's the card I would have sent to the special moms in my life if it existed.
It kicked off with me kicking J out of bed and rolling over to go back to sleep. He rose to the challenge and entertained the RGs with style. When I finally got out of bed, there was coffee and delicious homemade pancakes. J's specialty.
And this card.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Perfect.
The RGs signed it with Daddy's help.
This is my gift.
From Birth Designs on Etsy. Love them!
I need to find the perfect pictures for the locket.
After naps we took a picnic to the park.
The weather was ideal (about 20 degrees cooler than yesterday) and Roo was in a great mood.
Em? Not so much.But she brightened up when we got home.
We took a quick minute to try for our annual Mom's Day photo.
These are the photos from 2006 and 2007.

Here's today's picture.
It's sponsored by the letter W.To conclude, click on over to C Berry Baby and read a fantastic Mother's Day shout out. Hallmark should snap it up. It's the card I would have sent to the special moms in my life if it existed.
3 comments:
cute pic! I didn't get myself together enough to get one. And I'm so glad to hear you are staying around!
That is SUCH a great Mother's Day picture! I love it! If only Roo had turned the W upside down. It could have been an M for Mom.
Ooooooooooh! What a great idea! I have zero mother's day pictures--or mother's day memories for that matter. I'm lucky if I can just get Michael to help a little with the kids.
Post a Comment