Ok. Not really. But the RGs wish this was how bath time went down every night. With Maggie dog, and a giant water sprinkler beach ball, in the backyard and a wading pool nearby. It's a toddler's fantasy.
I can't believe the week is almost over! I was just at Marm's blog to get the latest updates. I'm praying for you guys, and I hope you're feeling better soon! I'm still holding out hope that we'll get a chance to see each other. Just let me know! I guess you know where I'll be Monday if you're still in town and have some free time. ;D Hugs to you all!
2 comments:
How much fun!!!!!
I can't believe the week is almost over! I was just at Marm's blog to get the latest updates. I'm praying for you guys, and I hope you're feeling better soon! I'm still holding out hope that we'll get a chance to see each other. Just let me know! I guess you know where I'll be Monday if you're still in town and have some free time. ;D Hugs to you all!
So glad we are not the only ones who let our toddlers run naked in the backyard.
Welcome to the Hippy Dippy Summer of the Terrific Twos.
Kt.
Post a Comment