We missed out on a real Father's Day for J this year. So, yesterday Em, Roo and I declared it Fake Father's Day and celebrated accordingly. (Not that J is a fake father. Just that the day is fake. Wait. It was a real Saturday. But not a true Father's Day. Never mind. I shouldn't really have to explain this.)
J's only real request was a morning to sleep late. So, the RG's and I spent the morning coloring and wrapping up the super top secret present we bought.
He liked it!
Chucks. Just like the girls'.

Since J slept until 11!, we headed out for lunch instead of brunch. Love us some Mexican food.
The RG's cheesed for a picture with Daddy and then snacked and colored until the food arrived.
Em colored everything. See that blue streak on her face? I did not know you could mark up skin with a crayon. Learned something new.
Roo was diggin' the chips and creamy jalepeno sauce. She had to arm wrestle her Daddy for the chip basket, though. She won. Just batted those big blue eyes and he caved.
J is just the most wonderful daddy. It's a privilege to parent with him. And the RG's really do think he's a rock star. They're right.
We Love You!!
*****
from the RG archives
1st Father's Day

2nd Father's Day (J was traveling in Europe)
J's only real request was a morning to sleep late. So, the RG's and I spent the morning coloring and wrapping up the super top secret present we bought.
J is just the most wonderful daddy. It's a privilege to parent with him. And the RG's really do think he's a rock star. They're right.
We Love You!!
*****
from the RG archives
1st Father's Day

2nd Father's Day (J was traveling in Europe)
3 comments:
JB: Lap 'O Luxury! Chucks in hand painted wrapping paper, creamy salsa and chips, sleeping til 11 a.m., and three beauties in your adoring fan club. You are very rich.
I'm glad J got to celebrate Father's Day this year. Sounds like a perfect day. Love the pics! Happy belated Father's Day, J!
Ha ha! How cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!
Post a Comment