When I was a child, my sisters and I would occasionally have sleepovers at Nannie's and Dubbie's home.
One of the rituals was to eat dinner on the tv tray in the back room during the 6 o'clock news. Then, we would all watch Wheel of Fortune.
One of the rituals was to eat dinner on the tv tray in the back room during the 6 o'clock news. Then, we would all watch Wheel of Fortune.
Tonight, seestors Becky and Kaki and I took the toddlers and baby Gracie to Nannie's house. She had all the familiar toys out on the floor, ready for some 4th generation action.
And at 6:30pm, we all watched Wheel of Fortune.
Which, by the way, was a really, really large hit with the RGs.
I think Roo may have solved a puzzle. But her mouth was full of peanut butter crackers.
Is that healthier fare than Long John Silver's? Because that was the supper of champions back in my day. Em thought it was just fine. Good enough, in fact, for Pat Sajak.
During one of his many open mouth moments, she walked up to the tv and tried to shove a cracker in his mouth.
1 comment:
Well, it cut me off...With Hassie, our shows were Jeopardy and Concentration. Loved those times with her. Hope you "girls" are having a great week together.
Post a Comment