Last night J was on the phone with customer service. I was getting dinner ready for the girls. Roo and Em were well into the grumpy zone and there was much vocalization. It was plain for the customer service rep to hear over the phone.
At one point, Roo yelled/screeched/screamed so loud that it obliterated J's phone conversation.
***

At one point, Roo yelled/screeched/screamed so loud that it obliterated J's phone conversation.
***
rep: Sir. Would it be possible for you to step away from your bird?
J: (silence)...Uh? ...What?
rep: Your. Bird. Sir. Can you step away from your bird so I can hear you?
J: (spit-take, uproarious laughing) That is not a bird. (wheezing laughter) It's my daughter!"
***J: (silence)...Uh? ...What?
rep: Your. Bird. Sir. Can you step away from your bird so I can hear you?
J: (spit-take, uproarious laughing) That is not a bird. (wheezing laughter) It's my daughter!"

2 comments:
Inexperienced customer rep! What was he thinking?????
That almost made something come out of my nose and wake my poor sleeping infant beside me. Sooooooooooooo funny!
Post a Comment