Friday, September 12, 2008

Love Affair

If I ever get around to writing one of those baby-stuff-I-never-would-have-survived-without posts, the following item just might rank number one. Because of its longevity, multi-purposefulness and, well, adorableness.

BabyLegs.
They. Rock.

I stumbled upon them when the girls were around 9 months. I agonized over the pattern I would purchase. Mostly, because all the patterns are so stinkin' cute that it's impossible to narrow it down to just one. I finally decided on the bubblegum print. It goes with everything.

Since then, we've added several more to the closet. Including the silver stars pattern. Which also goes with everything. Including Halloween costumes.

We're entering our 3rd fall/winter season with our BabyLegs. They have been worn many different ways and washed a hundred times. They still look great. I can't think of another item on my must-have list that costs so little and returns so much.

How have we used our BabyLegs? In place of tights to make diaper changing times two a breeze. As an easy on/off layer for unpredictable weather during travel and changing seasons. As an adorable accent to an otherwise boring outfit. As arm warmers/sleeve extenders. And soon, as an easy alternative to pants during potty training.


I also can't say enough nice things about the customer service at BabyLegs.
I did have a mistake made on one order. They rectified it so quickly and even sent an apology bonus pair of BLs with my correction order.
Plus, a real.live person answered the phone when I called.

Recently, I entered a give-away contest and won one free pair.
I selected the adorable Jelly Bean pattern!
After asking if they'd ship my prize with a 2nd purchased pair (twins, ya know), they sweetly offered to double my prize! Two pairs of Jelly Bean BabyLegs are on the way. Yippee!
Did I mention how much I love this company? They'll be getting my business for a long time to come. For my girls and for gifts. BabyLegs are the real deal.


4 comments:

Mrs. Joyce said...

I miss their fat little legs!

Smooch said...

love. I have two pairs. They didn't wear them much last year, but you are totally selling me on them. I think I was parannoid that their "gap" was getting cold. Nutso. Now I want to buy more.

Flawed And Disorderly said...

So cool! How come I've never bought any???

Jill said...

We LOVE these here as well!! My only problem is how to choose which colors/patterns to get!!